Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pictures and a Song

Last week, the cherry blossom trees in the quad bloomed. The sky stayed clear long enough one day for me to go out a take a few pictures. Here are a couple of my favorites. I have a feeling I'm going to love Seattle in the spring :)




Also, I've had the bridge from a BarlowGirl song stuck in my head today. It's from a song that I listen to every time I have to leave my family and friends again to go back to Seattle. I guess the bridge happens to speak to what I'm going through right now.

"Even when the tears are falling
When I find I fear the calling
You remind me
Words You've spoken over my life
Promises I've yet to see
You comfort me"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cherry blossom trees! Beautiful song.

Rebecca

Michael said...

I miss the cherry blossoms. You will enjoy spring in Seattle. It's wonderful