Thursday, March 20, 2008

Top Three Thursday (Sports Edition)

...because I just wasn't inspired on Tuesday.

1. Rodeo. UTM's annual rodeo is coming up on April 10 and I won't be there. It's a sad moment in my life. I LOVE going to the rodeo, hanging out with people, watching the different events, and cheering when the cowboy comes out alive. The person that buys me a shirt from the rodeo will not only be my BFF, they will be my BFFE :)

2. Baseball. The season is upon us and the Cardinals are going to win it all this year. Now, I may not truly believe that deep down inside, but I'm wishing and hoping and thinking and praying...

3. Soccer. It's the world's sport (minus the US because we are too busy playing sports like football). I don't understand much about soccer, but I love the sport anyway. Seattle's soccer team is going to be MLS next year and will probably get beat up by the other big teams, but this year I can watch them dominate lesser known teams. Go Seattle Sounders!

Toodles!

1 comment:

Michael said...

I can't wait until next year when the Seattle MLS team plays the K.C. MLS team. It'll be like a little slice of home coming to see me :)