Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Top Three Tuesday

I've decided to rename my weekly list of things that rock my socks off 'Top Three Tuesday.' I figure that if I can't be a great Baptist in theology, I might be able to win some brownie points with the convention by using alliteration :) Just kidding. Sorta...

1. The sun. Even though Seattle is known for rain, we see the sun every once in a while. Today happens to be one of those days. I'm currently basking in the sun getting the 15 minutes of the bright orange ball needed to activate my vitamin D.
2. Running. I used to hate it, but I'm starting to embrace it. It makes me feel better about myself and makes my whole day just a little bit happier. Maybe I'll get to the point where I can do a half-marathon one day. Maybe.
3. Decaf coffee. Caffeine and I have a rocky relationship (I love it, it hates me). We finally got some decaf espresso here at the Purple Door. This makes me incredibly happy and causes me to smile every time I pass the espresso machine. Now I just need to learn how to make espresso drinks.

Toodles!

No comments: