Friday, March 7, 2008

National Peanut Month

I've been looking for a topic to blog on all day. I didn't want anything sad or too thought provoking (I have to give my mind a rest sometimes). I found my topic while checking my latest email from Pillsbury. According to this semi-trustworthy source, it is National Peanut Month.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that we have a whole month to celebrate peanuts. Somebody, somewhere, finally got something right. I only believe that peanuts (and their smushed up brother peanut butter) are God's way of telling humanity that He loves us.
As a way to kick off this wonderful month of peanut celebration, I send you to this website. Click around. Enjoy. Make yourself a peanut butter sandwich! (Unless you're allergic. Then, all I have to say is that you have my deepest condolences.)
A bientôt and have a great day!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

How truly Southern you are! Now, my personal favorite is the pecan.