Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Top Three Tuesday

1. Baseball Season. Yes, it's finally that time of year again! Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks (or a hot dog and bottled water). I'm cheering for both the Cardinals and the Mariners this year. I figure that I won't have to choose between the two unless both teams make it to the World Series (which I highly doubt).

2. "Greater Than Us All". That's the name of the Daniel Doss Band's new CD. It's awesome, wonderful, magnificent...you get the point. Go on iTunes and purchase your copy today. You won't regret it :)

3. Britta Water Filters. I finally got one last week on sale for $8 (apparently nobody liked the nifty green lid). Now, Seattle's tap water is better than most but once you put it through a Britta Water Filter it's absolutely yummy. Also, using a water filter and Nalgen bottle is more environmentally friendly than drinking bottled water.

Toodles!

1 comment:

Michael said...

It's nice to know you've adopted the Mariners. I'm going to miss watching them on TV. I'm hoping to watch them play when they come to town. And I may try to catch a Cardinals game seeing as how I'm only about 3-4 hours away from St. Louis. Hope things are going well up there