Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Top Three Tuesday

1. "Almost Live". Almost Live was Seattle's version of SNL in the late 80s and early 90s. It had a brief run on Comedy Central but people apparently didn't understand the Seattle humor. Now that I've lived in Seattle for almost nine months, I'm beginning to understand it. If you would like to see a sample, click here.

2. Cherry blossoms. I know that I've already talked about the cherry blossoms on UW's campus and around Seattle, but I just can't get enough of them.

3. Pike Place Market. On weekends and during the summer, it's a huge tourist trap that I usually can't wait to get away from. On weekday mornings, it's a whole other story. You can see fish being thrown without a million people with cameras trying to get in front of you. It's easy to shop for fresh, local fruits and vegetables. You can stop and smell the tulips without getting run over. It just makes me smile :)

Toodles!

No comments: