Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Top Three Tuesday

Prayer Request Edition

1. Visa Applications. I sent the Indian visa applications to San Francisco last week. We've come across a couple minor problems since then. Please pray that we will get issued visas without any more problems. Without these visas, we can't go to India.

2. Cannon Beach. Those of us on staff are leaving for a retreat at Cannon Beach in...oh...ten minutes. We're going to be meeting up with other directors in our network of campus groups. Pray that this will be a refreshing time for all of us. Getting out of Seattle is a blessing sometimes :)

3. The Future. I'm not going to get real specific on this one. Let's just say that I'm a long-term planner and God isn't into giving me long-term plans. Pray that I will trust Him and that He will let me in on the secret of what my life will be.

Toodles!

2 comments:

Rach said...

I'm really hoping everything goes well with the India stuff for ya!

Michael said...

I hope the visa situation gets handled quickly. And I understand about the long term planning. I hope that in the meantime, God is blessing you with what's happening in the short term :)