Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Top Three Tuesday

1. Reese's Eggs. Before Easter every year, Reese's comes out with egg-shaped peanut butter cups. I think they have the perfect ratio of peanut butter to chocolate, therefore making them my favorite candy of all time. The week after Easter I go out and buy a few packs of these treats (usually half off) so I can enjoy them for weeks to come. I finished my last one of the year today.

2. Stuff Christians Like. This is a Christian spin-off of the blog "Stuff White People Like." I think that it's good when we can make fun of ourselves. It keeps us from getting too high and mighty.

3. Seattle Metro System. It may not be the best public transportation system in the world, but it does pretty well for our city. My car has been sick lately so I've been taking the bus a lot more. Now that I have the routes pretty much figured out, it isn't really that bad. Plus, it's only $1.50 for two hours (or three if the bus driver is friendly and fudges the time on the ticket a little). With the price of gas on the rise, the bus system rocks my socks off.

Toodles!

No comments: