Thursday, May 1, 2008

Top Three Thursday

...because I procrastinated too long on Tuesday :)

1. Pandora. If you've never been to this site, you really need to check it out. It's an extension of the Music Genome Project which predicts bands/songs you'll like based on your favorites. For example, I have a Relient K radio station that plays Relient K and other bands that sound like them.

2. The nurse at the Travel Clinic. Anybody that can give me a monster shot without me feeling it makes my 'favorite people' list. Seriously.

3. 'Major Dad'. My sister and I used to watch reruns of this show before school when we were tired of 'Saved by the Bell' reruns. I recently found the complete series on hulu.com. It makes me want to curl up on the couch and eat cereal. All I would need for a complete flashback is my mom telling me if I don't get ready for school soon I'll be late :)

Toodles!

No comments: