Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Top Three Tuesday

1. Hey Marseilles. I first heard them at UW's Lawnapalooza and have been hooked ever since. They're a band from the Seattle area that just put out their first CD, "To Travels And Trunks." Thanks to a wonderful friend that went to the release party I got my very own copy of it. You can hear a sampling of Hey Marseilles' music here.

2. Tennessee Soybean Festival. Once again, I'm going to miss what is arguably the most exciting week of the year in my hometown. There's great food, music, and a parade. If I were there this week, it would most definitely be rocking my socks off.

3. The Impossible Quiz. Okay. I have to admit that I put this one on here because I ran out of stuff for this week. The Impossible Quiz is a really good way to waste time though. Thank you to my newest co-worker for showing me yet another way to avoid being productive.

Toodles!

1 comment:

Russell said...

Hey, Lindsay, the Soybean Festival, while a little cool and cloudy, has been great, especially Wednesday night with the Daniel Doss Band,and of course, your dad singing his new soybean song.