Friday, September 12, 2008

Top Three Thursday

1. "God of gods" video. My church recently started a new series that is going verse-by-verse through the book of Daniel. As part of the introduction to the series, a few of the people from the church made a video. All I can say is IT'S AMAZING. Check it out here. It's a few minutes long but it's worth sticking with it to the end.

2. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. I feel so girly putting that on here, but it's the truth. A friend and I used free movie tickets that we got at American Eagle to see it. I thought it was going to be lame, but it's as good as the first one if not better in some ways. Parents be warned: may not be suitable for all children. It deals with some adult issues that I wouldn't want my 7-year-old cousin thinking about.

3. California dreamin'. Unless God hits me over the head and tells me 'no' in the next few months, that's where I'll be moving next August. I've found a grad program that I'm psyched about and can somewhat (as much as you can in California) afford without going completely broke. If everybody wants to start chipping in on Lindsay's Christmas Travel Fund now, though, I may have enough money to come home sometime during grad school :)

Toodles!

1 comment:

Rach said...

I haven't seen either movie, but I read the first book in four hours...i guess I should see them.