Monday, June 9, 2008

My Birthday in Pictures


The wonderful cookie cake that my roommate had waiting for me when I came back from Tennessee.






Do I look older? I still feel like a teenager trying to act like an adult :)









Misplaced Order = Free Meal
After waiting a almost an hour, we got our food. It was the best BBQ Chicken Sandwich and bottomless fries I've had in a long time.






After lunch, we went to Trophy in Wallingford. The cupcakes are kind of expensive, but the alone frosting is worth every penny!






My roommate and I went to Tully's for a birthday (non-alcoholic) drink. After a couple of sips, I realized that my drink was full of caffeine (a.k.a. "Lindsay Kryptonite"). Next time, I'll read the fine print on my vitamin water before buying it.







Thank you to everyone that called, sent a card/email/smoke signal, or wished me happy early birthday while I was home. Yet another magnificent June 9 has come and gone.

No comments: