Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Top Three Tuesday

I finally found three things I like in New Orleans...

1. Creole Creamery. All I have to say about this place is "red velvet cake ice cream." What could be better?

2. City Park. I remember City Park from a trip a made to New Orleans in college for an honors conference, but it was cool to see it again. Plus, the art museum located there is free to anyone who lives in Louisiana. After going to Creole Creamery three times, free is good for my wallet :)

3. Mulate's Cajun Restaurant. A couple Fridays ago I went here with a bunch of friends to experience great Cajun food and the restaurant's Zydeco band. My favorite part of the night was when I became a certified Cajun dancer. There was a sweet old man who worked for the restaurant that danced with every female that was willing. After finishing a dance, he gave out a card certifying a Cajun dancing ability. Pretty awesome.


Toodles!

1 comment:

Eating The Road said...

I love The Creole Creamery!
http://eatingtheroad.wordpress.com/2009/12/18/creole-creamery/