Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Top Three Tuesday

1. The Adventures of Pete & Pete. Yes, the Nickelodeon show from the early '90s. I got the first season from the Seattle Public Library this week. Watching it makes me realize that I'm getting older but also that my generation had the best TV shows ever!

2. Bones. I usually don't get into crime shows, but this one is good. There's a lot of humor mixed in with the drama. I just can't seem to get enough of it lately.

3. Baked Penne with Roasted Vegetables. I made this delicious concoction tonight for supper. I've been on a big cookbook kick lately and came across this recipe in one of Giada De Laurentiis' books. It takes a little time and effort to make, but it's totally worth it.


Toodles!

1 comment:

Rach said...

First off, Boo on Pete and Pete.
Secondly, I LOVE Bones, and I think Lance Sweets looks exactly like Matthew.