Saturday, January 3, 2009

25 Random Facts

I worked hard enough on this for a facebook thing that I thought I might as well make a blog post out of it :)

1. I love drinking coffee, but only decaf.
2. I heart the little Reese's eggs that come out around Easter.
3. I'm not very fond of my middle name.
4. I actually enjoy watching football even though I don't know what's going on.
5. I bake cookies when I'm stressed.
6. I come up with answers to complex problems in my sleep so I take a lot of short naps.
7. I have a goal of visiting every continent at least once, including Antarctica.
8. I'm an introvert that gets my energy from being around people.
9. I skim over names when I read so I can never tell you a character's name from a book.
10. I've had the same best friend for 20 years.
11. The only food I'm allergic to is Papa John's Pizza.
12. I'm borderline OCD about punctuation and the time I get up in the morning.
13. I only notice that my walls are two tones of yellow and my carpet is orange when people point it out to me.
14. I'm a loyal St. Louis Cardinals fan but can't carry a conversation about them.
15. I can't sleep with socks on.
16. I only play board games when I'm forced to.
17. I don't like kids older than 3 until they're in high school.
18. I'm addicted to the little donuts that they sell at the farmers' market.
19. I can only pronounce 'oil' correctly when I'm thinking really hard about it.
20. I have a love/hate relationship with my hamster Gideon.
21. Cooking stores are my happy place.
22. I know pi to the 8th decimal place.
23. I love to people watch.
24. I always read the last paragraph first.
25. (I'm still working on this one. I apparently don't lead a very random life.)

Edit: It has been pointed out by my aforementioned friend of 20 years that I take a sudden, deep breath in when I wake up. Sorry about scaring you all those years Rach :) There's your #25.

1 comment:

Rach said...

well done, although I think I supplied you with a 25th.