Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Top Three Tuesday

It's just a dancin' kind of week...

1. Dorky Christian dancing. You wonder what the world has against Christians sometimes, and then you watch something like this. If you watch nothing else, fast forward to the guy's solo dance in the middle.

2. Evolution of Wedding Dance. If they'll let me do something like this at my wedding, I think my life will be complete :)

3. Nickelsville. It's a community of Seattle homeless people currently encamped a couple blocks from my house that I have great respect for. If you're not from Seattle, it helps to know that the mayor of Seattle is Greg Nickels (think Hoovervilles from the Great Depression). Oh, and to keep with the dancing theme, we had a little 'foot fun' at the Nickelsville Benefit Concert last weekend.

Toodles!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Ha! Making me want to dance!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, dancing at the wedding/reception is verboten (at least if you have it a FBC).