Monday, October 20, 2008

Images from the South

Because it has been cold and damp today in Seattle, I've been thinking back on warmer days (a.k.a. my trip to the South).


This was my first trip to Chick-fil-a in over a year. It was soooo good :)

My cousin turned 3 years old while I was in Tennessee.

I got to go to another cousin's marching band competition. Being in the hot, humid weather made me remember why marching wasn't always my favorite thing to do.

My cousins and I at my aunt's wedding. I proudly claim most of them.

My aunt and her new husband.

The guest house I stayed at in North Carolina.

Part of the chapel at the seminary I visited. The entire campus was beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fun having you home for a while. Alot of activities packed into a few short days.